CAGE FORM-WORK FLOATING STAIRCASES
- Staircase Cage Form-work is built to individual requirements especially useful where precast is not an option. The staircase cage form-work is made from steel square tubing with meshing made to the exact shape of your staircase, once installed it is then ready for rebar & concrete insertion – no additional board shuttering is necessary – the form-work cage remains as part of the staircase making it stronger – the stone in the concrete blocks the holes in the meshing leaving a slight stipple of concrete – leaving a perfect surface for plastering . The cage remains as part of the structure, like a skeleton makes your staircase strong & free standing so you can then utilize the space underneath the staircase, is especially useful for intricate FLOATING staircases of unique designs.
- We design the staircase cage form-work that can be permanently fixed in place and all your builder needs to do is place his props, insert his own rebar, he then can pack in his concrete (25MPA) 21 days later he can plaster.
- You will save a lot of money if your builder inserts his own rebar and packs his own concrete. It is the most cost-effective solution.
- You can insert electrical fittings into the staircase cage so you can have an illuminated staircase
- Please note that starter bars need to be made ready for the staircase at the slab level & ground level for insertion into our staircase cage form-work .
- We will design a staircase for you to suit your required area – however the design needs to be approved by your Engineer as well.
- It generally takes 10-15 WORKING days DELIVERY FROM DATE OF ORDER. FINAL ON SITE MEASUREMENTS are essential to FINALISE and APPROVE THE DRAWINGS.
- INDEPENDENT ENGINEERS BRING UNDER ATTENTION THAT THE ABOVE IS A STRUCTURAL SOLUTION CONFORMING TO SABSOIOO (REINFORCED CONCRETE) THEREFOR NO PATENT CAN BE REGISTERED ON SUCH STRUCTURAL SOLUTION.
WE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE & FIT ALL TYPES OF BALUSTRADES TO SUIT ANY STAIRCASE.